Nozawa Peaks is a Japanese style guesthouse which offers western comfort with a Japanese feel. Nozawa Peaks facilities are ideal for families and couples looking for a relaxing base to enjoy Japanese culture, food, snow and hot springs.
Nozawa Peaks is located 4 minutes walk from the Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort. There are 12 family friendly rooms available. Everything in the village is within easy walking distance along a flat, heated street which runs through the beautiful snowy village of Nozawa Onsen.
The team here at Nozawa Peaks are always available to answer any questions or queries via our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nozawa Peaks features:
- 3 x Tatami Rooms with private toilet (showers are shared with guests of other rooms)
- 9 x Tatami Rooms without private toilet (toilets and showers are shared with guests of other rooms)
- 4 minute walk to the Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort
- 2 x showers, shared with guests of other rooms
- 5 x toilets (2 male, 2 female, 1 mixed) shared with guests of other rooms
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas
- Guest kitchen
- Shared living room with magazines, books, tv, and board games
- Ski storage / drying room
- 1 minute walk to the nearest restaurant, ski rental shop and hot spring
- 550m, 7 minute walk to the Nakao bus stop for access to Iiyama bullet train station (Tokyo / Osaka via train)
- 8 minute walk to the Nozawa Onsen village centre along a flat heated street.