Nozawa Peaks 住所:
07044637568 (call, imessage or whatsapp)
The Nozawa Onsen map above shows Nozawa Peaks and the surrounding area. Nozawa Onsen is a compact village, taking just 15 minutes to walk from one side of the village to the other.
Walking to Nozawa Peaks from Nakao bus stop in Nozawa Onsen (7 minutes, 550 meters).
If you are coming to Nozawa Onsen by train, you will arrive to the closest station which is Iiyama Station. To get to Nozawa Peaks from Iiyama Station, take the Nozawa Onsen Liner bus which is timed to depart shortly after the bullet train arrives. Please follow the steps below:
1. Take the Nozawa Onsen Liner bus from Iiyama train station to the Nakao bus stop in Nozawa Onsen. Please press the stop button on the bus when the driver announces 'Nakao', or the screen on the bus shows 'Nakao' as the next stop.
2. Continue walking in the same direction as the bus is heading.
3. Continue Walking past the ENEOS petrol station.
4. On the corner on the right side of the street you will see 'Playce' restaurant. turn right and walk up this street.
5. Continue walking up the street and take the second street to the left. Nozawa Peaks is located directly after Tonkichi Okonomiyaki restaurant. Total walking time is around 7 minutes (550m).
If you miss the 'Nakao' bus stop, 'Shinden' is next stop and is almost the same walking distance. If you miss both stops, the final stop is the 'Chuo terminal' which is also within 10 minute walking distance of Nozawa Peaks. Everything is Nozawa Onsen is within walking distance.
The bus to and from the Iiyama bullet train station (access to/from Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka) arrives and departs from the Nakao bus stop which is a 7 minute walk from Nozawa Peaks (550 meters).
The free ski shuttle bus which runs between the village center and the Nagasaka gondola, departs from a stop which is 4 minutes walk from Nozawa Peaks. This bus runs until 4.30pm each day.
The Chuo (central) bus terminal is located 10 minutes walk (600 meters) from Nozawa Peaks for access to the Nagano Snow Shuttle (the bus to/from Narita and Haneda Airport, Tokyo and between ski resorts such as Madarao, Myoko, Shiga Kogen and Hakuba).
Paid parking is located within five minutes walk from Nozawa Peaks at the ski resort.